EXPERT CANINE PRIVATE SERVICES
Available nationally/internationally. Email for details.
1) Fear/Trauma Cases
2) Young Puppy Socialization & Training Clients (up to 14 weeks old)
3) Expert Witness Case Services
- Fear Abatement & Prevention: The most humane, best practices for canine fear abatement.
- Young Puppy Socialization and training, to give your pup the best chance of developing into a confident, behaviorally sound dog.
- Expert Witness reports, testimony, and related services
Rates vary depending on your needs, but behavior/training clients can plan to invest a minimum of $300-$700.
Expert witness consultation services start at $150/hour for case review and reporting; in-court rates vary.
All expert witness services are performed on retainer.
- Behavior consultation for assessment of fear, anxiety, trauma, or other concerns
- Private coaching sessions
- Shelter, Rescue, & Veterinary Anti-Aversive Handling Instruction & Program Development
The Expertise You Need for:
Canine Fear & Fear-Related Behaviors, including Neophobia, Noise Phobia, Anxiety, Reactivity, and other Self-Defense Responses: For all fear-based behavior & training needs, including for feral & semi-feral dogs, puppy-milled dogs, traumatized dogs, chronically anxious dogs, avoidant dogs, & other fearful dogs. Expert Canine's fearful dogs expert is a leading fear abatement.practitioner.
Cooperative Care & Handling: As a fear in dogs expert, Rain can help you avoid mistakes that can result in lasting aversion and aggressive reactions to veterinary-related services. Expert Canine is the best choice for anti-aversive skills & preparation for anti-aversives, force-free cooperation with necessities such as vet visits, nail trims, grooming, etc.
Online or On-Location*
Effective, affordable private behavior consultations and coaching via live video conference in all states and many countries.
Training your dog while you work or observe, then teaching you how to maintain the new skills.
"force-free, fear-free, intimidation-free, pain-free"
Proper Socialization, Safety, Training, & Behavior for Puppies:
The area's most savvy professional helps you avoid the development of fear and reactivity in your pup as s/he grows. Even while the pup is still in the breeder's home, Expert Canine can teach you how to best help your pup grow o into a stable, happy dog. As a fearful dog expert, Rain can teach you the best ways to avoid extreme fears, reactivity and other issues developing in your pup.
Developmental Shaping: Reduce risk of maladaptive fear, anxiety, reactivity, or aggression developing in your pup as s/he grows. Expert Canine's safe socialization & training program should be started no later than 10 weeks of age to set yourself & your pup on the path to a safe, happy life together.
(for pups 3-14 weeks of age)
My promise to you:
Humane treatment: I will never need or want to hurt or scare your dog in order to train or implement humane behavior modification. Therefore, I will never use tools or methods designed to poke, pinch, choke, shock, or otherwise hurt or startle your beloved companion.
Animal-human bond: I believe that part of my job is to guide you in forging a path to the happiest possible life with your canine companion. Therefore, I will always endeavor to guide you in achieving lifelong training and handling habits that tend to result not only in better behavior, but in a stronger bond between you and your dog.
Honesty: I will endeavor to be honest with you about your dog and your situation with your dog. In this regard, if ever the choice becomes one of either telling you the truth or making you feel good, I will be truthful. I will never try to win your business by telling you what you want to hear when that would be different than the truth because too often, doing so can lead to harm.
To set an appointment for you and your dog, proceed as follows:
2. After receiving your completed Information and Client Agreement forms, I will email you my current openings and a PayPal invoice. (You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, and PayPal accepts most major credit cards.) Booking is done on a first-come, first-served basis, upon receipt of payment.
3. In order to provide quality service to each client, I work to avoid overbooking and so encourage you to book in advance. Questions? Email: Info@ExpertCanine.com